• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: Nikon D80

warpig602

This camera was a back up to my back up and its time to get something more useful.

Camera is in excellent shape with no visible wear or damage. Low actuation count(i'll get the total later tonight but think its around 11k)Comes with 3 or 4(i'll double check that too) factory batteries. Zeikos battery grip(I still have the normal battery cover should you choose not to use the batetry grip), Nikon wireless remote, Nikon wired remote, extra LCD protector, D80 user guide. I can also work a deal on 18-55 and 55-200, VR lenses if you need some glass to get started. Take the whole setup and I'll toss in a Lowepro Slingshot backpack.

Interested in trading for guns, bows, hunting equipment, optics, reloading equipment/components or ????

[email protected]

Don't buy the D80. The new D90 completely obsoletes it. If money matters, buy the almost identical D40, and if not, the D90 is a complete generation beyond the old D80. Please treat the rest of this review as an historical artifact, written in 2007.

Don't buy the D80. The new D90 completely obsoletes it. If money matters, buy the almost identical D40, and if not, the D90 is a complete generation beyond the old D80. Please treat the rest of this review as an historical artifact, written in 2007.

why did you just take a huge dump on this guys thread?

Wow.... Really? Not cool man.
I had a d80 and don't have anything bad to say about it.

Good luck with your sale.