• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT my 300 RUM Savage barreled action+dies for bare single shot action/magnum/stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee in Texas

It's sort of a "factory hybrid". Matte black action with factory Savage 112 stainless barrel. On/Off brake. Got it here in a deal that included brass and dies. Have not fired it. Looking for stainless Savage single shot action with magnum boltface.

Thanks. Lee

Last edited:
I haven't removed the barrel, but it does have the small shank barrel nut. I'm new to Savage rifles and the variety of actions in the 110 series is...astounding. I'm just looking for a single shot in stainless that can handle a RUM class cartridge, whether it's large or small shank.

If you don't mind a single shot your options are countless. A true RUM Savage action is tough to find, I bought one last winter for over $700 cuz I really really wanted it, and some jack wagon got in a bid war with me(I showed him!?) IMO if you've got a true RUM action I'd cerakote it and use it, unless there's another reason you want stainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.