• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt 338 lapua

skinny pedal

WTT i have a savage 111 LRH in 338 lapua it is all factory i bought it in october 2012. i have rcbs dies and some norma brass and some hornady brass along with about 150 300 grain bergers. i would be most interested in trading it for a custom 7 mag or something of that nature and if the deal is right i also have a smith and wesson 460 xvr with dies and brass i could throw in on the trade . Mostly looking for a long range tack driver for hunting . let me know what you have

thanks casey

What don't you like about the 338?? How did it shoot for you? Does your gun have all the bells and whistles??

it has accu trigger and accu stock as featured with these guns . it shoots under 1 moa as expected from the newer savage rifles but for me its not as practicle as i would like to have. its a bit much for hunting around here in wa. state.

Wow, if you are looking for a long range tack driver...you have one already. I sure love mine!

Good luck with the sale, hope you find the tack driver you are looking for.

If you want to sell those Bergers, let me know. I'll buy them off of you.

How about a Ruger M77 tang saftey in 7mm rem mag with a Vortex 4x16 ?? Like new ! Even have a set of new Hornady dies to go with it .

tell me about the pistol also where are you located, I have what you want in a 7 mag with 4rds only(long story) but it is 100percent custom.

i think i responded to all the pm's sorry folks I am not looking for any stock factory guns and i am not in need of quick cash. i am only interested in a long range custom 7 mag, I have plenty of factory rifles and a few custom rigs so i just threw this out to see what i could get in trade.

thanks

So no takers on this it is a 338 lapua it does shoot great and i have a 460 xvr pistol i will throw in on a trade for the right 7 mag rifle ?????

all i want is a custom 7 mag ... I guess i will just have to keep the lapua and build a new rifle.
There is no such thing as to many guns....