• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Varget 14 LBS - Orange Area FTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperk1ng20

Hello I am recently getting rid of all of my reloading equipment as I no longer am going to reload.
I decided to sell off my Varget stock, all brand new 14 lbs in single pound containers for 45$ Per pound. $630 Total.
Face to Face only in Orange CA. Please no low ballers as Varget is hard to come by.

Attachments

• varget2.jpg
    varget2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 13
WOW!! No Lowballers? I think Lowballing that would be just actual cost right?

There is no room for gougers on this site.

Why do you think that powder is worth twice retail because it is hard to find?

WOW!! No Lowballers? I think Lowballing that would be just actual cost right?

There is no room for gougers on this site.

Why do you think that powder is worth twice retail because it is hard to find?

It is impossible to find up here and I had to pay more than this for it so im not gouging. Retail is what its selling for; since there are none on the market whoever is selling makes up the price. This is low for Cali

I'll take it all!! Hell for that price, I'll drive from ND and pick it up. I'll even pay tax, holding fee, destocking fee, finders fee, selling fee, and the psychiatrists fee!

Did I miss one???

Good gravy that some spendy powder!!

Is the box pictured included? If so, then its worth the price guys! I dont have much money right now or else i would buy it!

You guys have no chance of getting this stuff!!! Just bought my plane ticket and leave tomorrow a.m.!!!

I'll take it all!! Hell for that price, I'll drive from ND and pick it up. I'll even pay tax, holding fee, destocking fee, finders fee, selling fee, and the psychiatrists fee!

Did I miss one???

Good gravy that some spendy powder!!

Is the box pictured included? If so, then its worth the price guys! I dont have much money right now or else i would buy it!

this is why everyone hates everyone.. sell it at a fair price.. no a BULL**** one

kasey

Status
Not open for further replies.