• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Swarovski Z6 3-18x50P HD with BR reticle

drespecki

Selling my little used Swarovski Z6. Had it about 2 years and it was mounted on my Browning Bar and took 1 trip to the shooting range. Since then, my legs and back have kept me from doing much hunting so I sold the Bar and now I decided to sell this. It is the Z6 3-18x50 with the BR reticle and has a giant field of view without that tunnel effect most scopes have. This is an excellent long range scope!
As you can see, there are no ring marks and the only spot on the scope are 2 nicks that happened in the gun safe so I would say it is in excellent used condition.
Asking $1975 as I spent $2399 plus tax on it.
Shoot me over an email, not interested in trades.
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_9629 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9629 (Large).jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9643 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9643 (Large).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9632 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9632 (Large).jpg
    111 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9631 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9631 (Large).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9645 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9645 (Large).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9634 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9634 (Large).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 8
really like the scope, would you be interested ina custom 7mmstw built by shillen barrel, i have over 2600 in it. I really want the scope just dont have the cash right now so hopfully this would work.

Thanks,
Mike

I think I am going to be wrapping up my hunting soon... My legs are bad and it is hard to go out anymore by myself so I think I won't be in the market for any more rifles...
Thanks.. Dennis

Still for sale! Is there any way to edit my opening post to change the price there?

If you find a Z6 mine with perfect glass for $1200, I will buy 2 of them!

Recent Posts