• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or Trade Kenetrek Mountain Extreme boots

Brianc74

I used these boots on two wkend hunts. I bought the wrong size and my feet paid for it. I paid $469.99 + tax here in Idaho. I would like to sell them or trade. At this time I would offer them for $350+ shipping obo. Here is what the package states on it.

Kentrek Mountain Extreme 400 size 9 Medium.

They have about 20 miles on them

Brian

Last edited:
Kennetrek told me 50 miles - mine never loosened up till well after 50. That Kenetrek Bite takes a lot of miles before they loosen their jaws.

I tried to skip the break in w/ mine and they ate my Ace alive. Then I wore them to work a few times to break in and no prob since. Not the quietest hunting boot but great for steep terrain and packing in/out.

I have a thinner heel. So my heel is sliding up and down when I walk in these boots. Does not matter how tight I make them. I need a boot that will fit my thinner heel. Something in a narrow.
Brian

I have a thinner heel. So my heel is sliding up and down when I walk in these boots. Does not matter how tight I make them. I need a boot that will fit my thinner heel. Something in a narrow.
Brian

I would suggest that you call or email Kenetrek and tell them your situation - I have a pair in Narrow. They may trade you out - been in their Bozeman office a number of times. They are good people and if you look on eBay they sell used boots a number of times a year that they get from returns for one reason or another and I think they come from situations like yours.

I wear a 14 narrow and usually have to have my boots custom made - I've went into Kenetrek and had them size and fit me, first for a pair of 400 insulated and then a year later for a pair of Uninsulated. They know their stuff and I've got nothing but good to say about them or their product.

Good luck.

Recent Posts