• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Colt M45 USMC CQBP $1000

DavyJoes

This is a lightly used Colt CQBP US marine model. With its dual recoil spring assembly, this is by far the softest shooting 1911 I've ever shot. You can definitely tell this was put out by the Colt Custom Shop. The slide is slick as hot butter & the fit/finish is excellent. Very pleased with the gun. . Includes Pelican case, paperwork, and all accessories. Slide is marked USMC. Please email me for Pictures and for more details. [email protected]

This is a lightly used Colt CQBP US marine model. With its dual recoil spring assembly, this is by far the softest shooting 1911 I've ever shot. You can definitely tell this was put out by the Colt Custom Shop. The slide is slick as hot butter & the fit/finish is excellent. Very pleased with the gun. . Includes Pelican case, paperwork, and all accessories. Slide is marked USMC. Please email me for Pictures and for more details. [email protected]

I will take it (assuming this is not a scam)