• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Weatherby Mk V Deluxe stock

Larry21556

I would like to buy a Mark V Deluxe stock for my German .300 Weatherby Mag. I believe it is a #1 barrel contour. It doesn't need to be perfect but the nicer the better.

Thanks
Larry

I have bid on one of the Gunbroker listed stocks. I don't know if I will get it, it has an unlisted reserve and at $175.00 I didn't reach the reserve. I am not looking for something temporary, I really need to replace this stock. It broke all the way through the wrist. I would, of course, like to get a German stock but I bet it would be really expensive. Also, I have found out the contour is a #3 for the .300 Weatherby. Also, I am not looking for a perfect stock, just a pretty nice one.

Thanks for the responses

Larry

I would like to buy a Mark V Deluxe stock for my German .300 Weatherby Mag. I believe it is a #1 barrel contour. It doesn't need to be perfect but the nicer the better.

Thanks
Larry

I have a German Deluxe in 7Mag that is in need of a rebarrel. I want to go with a heavier and fluted barrel which would mean carving out the barrel channel or replacing with a new stock. I am leaning towards the new stock. The left side of the stock has a small notch cut into it for a side mount for a scope, but was a professional gunsmith job. The rifle is a 2 owner gun, my dad bought it new in the early 60s. I will get some picks later today or tomorrow. I am headed to relatives for a cookout and can't do it at the moment. If you send me a PM to remind me, I would appreciate it.

Rocky

Thanks to all who took their time to reply, I have purchased a used stock from a fellow in texas, again thanks.

Larry