• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington LA laminated stock and Stainless fluted Remington take off Barrel

Nate717

Like the title says, I'm putting a beat around gun together on a Remington action I have laying around.

As for the stock, I am interested in either a laminate from either the LSS, CDL or Mountain Rifle in LONG ACTION.

As for the barrel, I am looking for either a Stainless fluted in 300 WinMag, 300 Weatherby, 300 Ultra Mag, 7mm Ultra Mag, 7mm STW or like caliber. Most interested in a take off from a Sendero either I or II series or a CDL. I am not interested in the finish on the SPS.

If you have something I might be interested in please feel free to give me a shout as I am not limiting myself to those few options, They are just my first choices. Thanks for looking. My contact is below. Easiest way to get in touch with me is my cellphone number below but if you can not call please Post here and PM me.

Nate
717.991.3882 ( cell )

FOUND!!! Thanks

*** FOUND***

Thanks for the PM's on the stocks/barrels and I hope i replyed back to everyone but if not Im sorry. The stock arrived Friday and the Barrel was at my door on Saturday! Thanks again for the info!