World of hurt!!!

whack-n-stack

O.K. folks. I am new to this site, but not new to life. I generally try to keep to myself, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. But there are a few things that are going on that I cannot ignore, and neither should you.

First of all, we are in for it. With the Democrats owning the House, Senate, and the White House, it's gonna be a tough row to hoe. There is a little thing called the "Brady Rights-Denial Proposal". These folks are trying to use the Heller Supreme Court ruling against us. Look it up. Really a bad deal for gun owners. It even mentions submitting us to the laws of the U.N.. And we all know how they feel about the United States.

Next, Karl Marx once said " that a democracy is a way of life that will not last long, for as soon as the people realize that they can vote themselves benefits, they will, and eventually bankrupt the government". How did Mr. Obama get elected? By talking about "wealth redistribution". He told the masses he would raise taxes on the rich and give it to the poor. So they voted for him, and the future benefits he would give to them. If there are enough people that will vote for him and his like, eventually they will move on to other things, like gun control, claiming that they have a "moral majority" and that "the people" want these and other things.

I read a thread here about "What does an Obama presidency mean for us". There were two sides on this one. There was a guy from way up north that seemed to be hardcore democrat. He didn't seem to care what the presidency would do, only that his side won. I don't care who wins the race, only that the right things are done by those who win. And as far as I can tell, Obama is not looking to do the right things. His talk of ending the war in Iraq, is scary. Bush has made some mistakes, but we haven't been attacked on our soil since Sept. 11, 2001. If he hasn't done anything else, he has done that. The economy is in a mess, but that is not all his fault. Democrats helped alot with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Isreal is the hot topic these days. The U.S. better stand with Isreal because if they go down, nothing good can come from it. The people of Isreal have the weapons and willpower to get the job done if everybody else will leave them alone. They have before, and will again.

Like I said, leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. But you democrats and gun control folks better back off. The second amendment to the Constitution protects the American people's right to "keep and bear arms". What is so hard about this for you to understand? It is just amazing to me that some people want to invoke their beliefs on us. All I can say is this, "I will give up my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers", or like someone else said on the other thread, "I'll give up my ammo, one bullet at a time." Let's all stick together, as gun owners, hunters, and the straightest shooters there are. Republicans and Democrats alike, but most of all Americans. For "United we stand, divided we fall."

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.