Wolf attack on Swedish hunting dog captured on gopro

If that happened to my dog I would kill every last wolf that walked this earth.

If that happened to my dog I would kill every last wolf that walked this earth.
That is the luckiest dog on the planet if you ask me... We were running two Blue Ticks that were treed up and had 4 or 5 coyotes come in on us to about 100 yards howling and circling.. We hooked them up and took them out.. Didn't want the dogs to get mixed up with them

Very disturbing, indeed. The wolf loving tree huggers should see the video.

People around the world have suffered the same fate and wolves haven't changed.

Horrible, but unfortunately, that is how the Food Chain works......living near the water in Southern California, we have Great White sharks regularly tear sea lions to bits, and occasionally will chomp a human. Totally agree those buggers do more harm to deer/elk than they do good, so I agree with controlling the population better with being able to hunt them.

Did the dog survive?
I believe the dog came up missing and a some time later, they discovered the gopro. Yes, the dog was killed, from the way I read it.

The dog owner should have not let the dog run free in wolf country.

Again, I say the only good wolf is a dead wolf.

Very disturbing, indeed. The wolf loving tree huggers should see the video.

People around the world have suffered the same fate and wolves haven't changed.

Old Hickory

Not only should the the tree huggers see the video, we should hook them up to a go pro camera after dipping them in bacon juice and letting them run into pack of wolves. That would be a nice video to see. To quote Robocop 1 "I'd Buy that for a dollar!!"

Did the dog survive?

It did. The owner of the dog and the one who uploaded the video said his dog was wearing a vest that protected it from the attack. It also says it lasted 10 mins, and the wolves left when they weren't getting anywhere attacking the dog.

Like I said before if this ever happened to my dogs, I would hunt wolves unmercifully.

It did. The owner of the dog and the one who uploaded the video said his dog was wearing a vest that protected it from the attack. It also says it lasted 10 mins, and the wolves left when they weren't getting anywhere attacking the dog.

Like I said before if this ever happened to my dogs, I would hunt wolves unmercifully.

That's good news about the pup surviving!
I'm a dog lover at the end of the day and would be of the same feeling if my pups were in any danger from wolves. Kill them all and be rid of the dangerous creatures for good.

I'm not sure which hurts us worse at this point. The underestimating what wolves do by some, or the hyperbole, and overestimation of what our capabilities are regarding what we would or could do about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.