• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather 270 WSM

jedlowe

I have for sale a like new Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather 270 WSM rifle with Talley Low 30mm rings. I bought this from a friend who bought it a few years ago and basically never used it. I would suspect the round count at less than 50. It looks like new. I was going to use it for a lightweight hunting rifle, but really don't have any need for it, so I am selling it. I installed the lighter trigger spring from Ernie's Gunsmithing. It is now a very crisp 2.5 lbs with room for adjustment to a lower pull weight if desired. I have never fired it, so I don't know how it shoots; however, these rifles are supposed to shoot very well. The Extreme Weather models come with the following features.

• BELL AND CARLSON™ SYNTHETIC STOCK with SCULPTED CHEEKPIECE has a charcoal gray textured finish
• ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM BEDDING BLOCK adds strength and rigidity to maintain a reliable zero under adverse conditions
• MATTE FINISHED METAL SURFACES help reduce glare
• ALLOY ONE-PIECE BOTTOM METAL adds rigidity for better accuracy
• FORGED STEEL RECEIVER WITH INTEGRAL RECOIL LUG IS BEDDED FRONT AND REAR to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
• PRE-'64 STYLE CONTROLLED ROUND FEED WITH CLAW EXTRACTOR fully controls the cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
• Three-Position Safety shows safety status at a glance
• SPORTER WEIGHT STAINLESS STEEL, FREE-FLOATING FLUTED BARREL reduces weight and improves cooling
• RECESSED TARGET CROWN enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
• M.O.A. Trigger SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
• Blade-Type Ejector for full control of ejection force
• PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD for optimal protection against felt recoil

I will sell it for $1000 shipped to your FFL.