• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED winchester 270wsm coyote. Perfect shape

tpichevy

I have a winchester mod 70 coyote brown laminate in the 270wsm cal. This rifle shoot lights out! This gun was built for the hunter who needs both an easy to care rifle and one capable of Long Range Accurace!! 24" medium-heavy barrel mounted an a tough laminated stock with a reverse taper fore-end. Perfect for a bipod, shooting stocks or sandbang. This rifle is a blast to shoot, does not kick much at all and is deadly accuate! Rifle is in GREAT shape and has had well under 100 rounds fired through it. It was used for one 7 day hunting trip where the rifle was wrapped in camo. "pic shown" I wish i could keep this gun but its just not in the cards at this time. $525 + ship to your FFL -scope/bipod NOT included- PM me your emial for pics!!

i have the gun listed local also so i sent you that add with pics. thik i sent the one for he .325 im lookin to sale also. thanks

Hey what is the finished diameter of the coyote barrel at the muzzle? I've been trying to find specs on them but don't see it listed anywhere.

It looks a little lighter than a Sendero but heavier than a standard magnum taper so I'm curious.

i just sent the rifle off in the mail so im not sure but there is another one for saLE on here i see so you should pm him about it!