Win a Swarovski X5i 5-25x56 Riflescope Worth $3300 - LRH Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

X5i-Give-Away-1.jpg

After Len demoed this scope and wrote a review article about it (Read Len's Review HERE), Swarovski graciously offered to give the demo scope away to one lucky LRH winner. The scope is in perfect condition.

1 Winner

Street Value - $3299

Prize Donor:

Swarovski-Logo-Contest.jpg

THE LONG-RANGE EXPERT

The right estimate, a smart decision, and a clean shot. It doesn't matter whether you're shooting over long distances or honing your shooting skills, you always need to have the right equipment by your side. The X5(i) from SWAROVSKI OPTIK redefines accuracy. Its new spring retention system and turrets are part of the total package promoting accuracy and offering you across the entire adjustment range an accurate impact point adjustment of 1/4 or 1/8 MOA in terms of both elevation and windage (X5/X5i 5-25x56 P), even in the most extreme situations. To help you hit close targets accurately, you can use the SUBZERO function to go below the sight-in distance. Thanks to its outstanding optical performance, this rifle scope is the ultimate expert at long-range shooting.

The Long Range Hunting Store is now a full line Swarovski dealer. CLICK HERE to go to our Swarovski X5 Riflescope store pages where you can find a wealth of detailed specifications, videos, instruction manuals and more.

[ame]https://youtu.be/aQQXFbBE-EE[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/7dWkpTpRzWA[/ame]

See contest rules down below

CONTEST RULES

US SHIPPING ONLY

• Contest entries must be in by July 21st at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.

CONTEST RULES

US SHIPPING ONLY

• Contest entries must be in by July 21st at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.

Count me in brother Len!

Status
Not open for further replies.