Win a Kremlin Rifle Stock by iota Outdoors - LRH Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

Kremlin-Stock.jpg

1 Winner

Street Value - $529.99

Prize Donor:

Iota-Logo-1.jpg

iota Outdoors

LIVE THE i LIFE
imagination. innovation. invention.

The KREMLIN is a composite rifle stock that combines key features from both hunter and shooter stock designs, creating one multifunctional precision stock for a wide range of experiences.

• Carbon fiber reinforced composite mold maximizes the rifle stock's strength under compression of fully equipped rifle.
  • Custom Machined pillars to maintain proper action and bottom metal dimensions, reducing stock fatigue and maintaining accuracy.
  • Rigid butt stock that still maintains the typical weight of a hunter stock provides the durability necessary for the backcountry as well as the ability to handle larger calibers.
  • Widened, but trim beavertail forend maximizes stability and promotes sustainable balance throughout a variety of positions, movements, and stances – including shooting from a sand bag.
  • Custom AirTech recoil pad made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM technology effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
  • Matte texture with a variety of molded in color schemes, molded in ports, and hand lathed for a premium quality and look.
  • Vertical grip with ambidextrous palm swell
  • Maximum weight: 2.5 lbs

For more information about Kremlin Rifle Stocks by iota Outdoors - CLICK HERE

BECOME A TRACKER
Follow iota's trail as a TRACKER to receive exclusive special offers, product previews, release dates and more sent straight to your email inbox. CLICK HERE and then enter your email address in the lower right corner of iota's Contact page

See contest rules down below.

CONTEST RULES

US SHIPPING ONLY

• Contest entries must be in by September 13th at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. Looking for something to replace the sps on my STW. Looks pretty good

I'm in and subscribed also.....not sure what is meant by that but if means getting a new stock then wooohooo

Wow, that would be sweet. Thank you for this generous giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts