Win a box of 50 Hammer Bullets - LRH Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing so... But didn't want to push the issue.
They're promoting a new product that's been properly vetted. Giving these away in a contest isn't cheap... I just don't want to be "that" guy. gun)

They already drew the winners guys. Bullets have been shipped. I am thankful for the interest.

Steve

should be able to put the Hammer down on a Wolf with a box of these

Hello Ed,

The give away is unfortunately done. Ironically a wolf was the very first animal to get Hammered. We were out to shoot a cow moose last September and I shot a wolf with a 260g 338 at 260 yards. Then just shortly after that about a mile or so down the rd. we found a cow moose. I would be tickled to see more wolves get Hammered. So I hope you do.

Steve

Hello Ed,

The give away is unfortunately done. Ironically a wolf was the very first animal to get Hammered. We were out to shoot a cow moose last September and I shot a wolf with a 260g 338 at 260 yards. Then just shortly after that about a mile or so down the rd. we found a cow moose. I would be tickled to see more wolves get Hammered. So I hope you do.

Steve
THANK'S FOR COME BACK Been reloader past 45yrs .rancher here in Mt. retired guide outfitter Montana & Alaska personaly seen devastation wolves caused here in Mt & Alaska . Great kill' s ED

THANK'S FOR COME BACK Been reloader past 45yrs .rancher here in Mt. retired guide outfitter Montana & Alaska personaly seen devastation wolves caused here in Mt & Alaska . Great kill' s ED

Where in MT are you Ed? We are in the Kalispell area. Let me know if we can help you in any way.

Steve

Where in MT are you Ed? We are in the Kalispell area. Let me know if we can help you in any way.

Steve

Son - in -law, lives & Daughter Lives there . Jason & Jocelyn Buchholz . Both into long range shooting &nothing but reloading . I'm from Jordan. We'll stop by when wife & I Go there Mean while I'll talk to Jason see if he'll stop by if possible talk down range spec's Might want to give them a try . Ed

Son - in -law, lives & Daughter Lives there . Jason & Jocelyn Buchholz . Both into long range shooting &nothing but reloading . I'm from Jordan. We'll stop by when wife & I Go there Mean while I'll talk to Jason see if he'll stop by if possible talk down range spec's Might want to give them a try . Ed

Sounds good. We have hunted quite a bit out of Hell Creek. Long drive over there from here.

Steve

Great offer - I'd like to give these a whirl!

Hello jonthomps,

The giveaway contest was done quite a while ago. We would most definitely like you to give them a whirl. Let me know if I can help in any way. My phone # is on the web site along with my email.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.