Win $1000 worth of Sitka Gear clothing - LRH Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, I think...

Clicked to enter on my iPhone - the new window never came up with anything.

Got on my PC and clicked to enter - the submit button on the entry screen was labeled "Submit Query". Okay, it's just a button. After I entered my name & email, the subsequent screen appears stating I've subscribed, not that I've been entered... I've been subscribed to LRH for quite a while, and have entered several of the giveaways, but don't recall the entry behaving this way. New web developers?

just the ravings of an old computer programmer, I suppose...

Link to enter does not work today.

Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

Full Sitka Gear system including all the items shown below:

1 Winner

Street Value
Over $1000

CLICK HERE for more information about Sitka Gear clothing or to purchase Sitka Gear at the LRH Store.

FREE SHIPPING Plus a FREE Sitka Hat - Sitka Gear at the LRH Store!

Sitka-2016-Contest.jpg

Prize Donor:

www.SitkaGear.com

SITKA Gear exists to elevate the standard against which all other hunting brands are measured – in product design, content authenticity, customer service, and environmental stewardship.

We engineer gear to solve problems plaguing our core users. We create authentic media to inspire, delight, and enlighten hunters. We provide excellent customer service. We stand up for our dealers, who in return make our customers' lives easier. We invest in efficient organizations that improve the future of hunting, wildlife, habitat health, and public access. We embrace the global initiatives of Okeo-Tex® to implement ecologically sound and socially responsible textile manufacturing practices.

SITKA® Gear's product designers are constantly testing and sourcing the latest textile technologies in real-world situations for waterproofness, wind resistance, durability, breathability and articulation. Only the most advanced, highest-performance fabrics and technologies are chosen for final production.

See contest rules and entry deadline down below.

Thank you!

I am assuming that we post here for entering?

Ok I figured it out. I'm entered.

Thanks again!

I am trying to enter but keep going to Skim Links page saying there is a bad link.

Please enter me.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.