wilderness athlete 28 day challenge

Wyodog

Has any tried the Wilderness Athlete 28 day challenge? If so, please share your experience and options on the results?

Has any tried the Wilderness Athlete 28 day challenge? If so, please share your experience and options on the results?

What are you trying to accomplish? If you workout while you are doing this product you will cut weight. If you are wanting to cut max weight do 3 days weights and 3 days cardio per week and mix it up. If you are not a little sore every day from the workout the day before you are not pushing it hard enough - mix it up, don't do the same workouts over and over. Also, weight loss will also be dependent on your age. The older we get the harder it is to lose weight.

What is your goal? Supplementation is good, but a wholesale change over to powdered food is a temporary solution. Stick to the outside of the grocery store, stay away form processed foods as they are high in sugar and cause to much of a yo-yo effect.

I've used the WA program (28 day Challenge) a couple different times and have had good success. I am off to a meeting in 2 minutes but I will get back on and give details.

SM

What is your goal? Supplementation is good, but a wholesale change over to powdered food is a temporary solution. Stick to the outside of the grocery store, stay away form processed foods as they are high in sugar and cause to much of a yo-yo effect.

Okay, what is quoted above is very true. I will add that due to the 28 day challenge is what truly made me look at what I ate because it is a difficult adjustment to this plan. With that difficulty included, I wanted to make sure that I stuck to it, so I changed my eating habits, and now that has stuck with me. You will feel hungry, you will pee ALOT, but you will get results even if you don't change your exercise habits. But, it you change your exercise habits, you will see a dramatic change very quickly. The first time I did the challenge, I changed my workout routine as well and was rewarded with 20 pounds down in what worked out to 33 days (I would only do the meal replacement for breakfast on the weekends dragging it out beyond the 28 days). I stayed with the workout routine that I had been on, having a meal replacement shake for breakfast, for the next three months (no weight gain) before going back to the full 28 day challenge again. This time, I didn't see the dramatic effect of weight loss mostly because of a job classification change that required a bunch of lunch meetings and quite frankly, over eating. I ended up losing about 6 pounds in the 33 days that I went through it the second time.

To the now, I no longer do the replacement shakes at all because I eat healthier and have stayed with the workout routine. What the 28 day challenge did do for me was give me the incentive to change, and I have, physically and mentally, but mostly the way I eat. Costs are going to go up as the outside aisles are fresh food and it is more expensive than opening a can, but it tastes better and is better for you.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts