Why I guide

Pa Grizz

I had a friend from Delaware who,s wife was pulled for a Maine Moose hunt.I knew right away where I would take her and her father in law .He was her sub .As it started getting light I started calling A cow answered .She started calling over and over .Then a bulled called In the mean time fog started setting in just in the opening in the cut over.The call was still calling but going away.I did not hear the bull anymore so I thought I had lost him.I look down at the opening and standing in the fog was the bull.All you could see was the rack his head and his chest.He was nice but not the monster I had seen in there..The hunter was just after a nice bull so I ask if she was going to shoot or what She had not seen him.All she could say was oh crap.By this time the sun was coming up over the fog. What I saw was just the front of the moose with the rest in the fog with the sun making an arc over the fog.After she calmed down a little and me holding her tripod still.She shot and then her father in law shot.Bull down .You would have thought she shot a world's record .

Attachments

• IMG_0545.JPG
    IMG_0545.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 357
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.