Why did I pass this with my bow?

eddybo

mixed056.jpg
mixed060.jpg

OOOOoooh! That would have looked good over my fireplace. What happened eddybo, did you run out of arrows?

I wanted one of those for a couple of years but when the opportunity arose I decided to pass. I got the card out of my camera the other day and now all I can do is kick myself.

Slopeshunter

It was in South MS, the animal was not free ranging, but he werent a pet either. I hunted him for a full day just to get w/n photo range. He finally walked near enough for a bow shot and I decided he wasnt big enough for some reason and let him pass. When I got my card out of my camera and looked again after five months I cant beleive I gave him a pass.

Truly a beautiful animal! Better go back! Hard to poke a hole in something so pretty.

hey eddie. i am in laurel ms. if it doesnt step on your toes i would love to know where this hunt took place. i am looking for a hunt as we speak and not having much luck. like i said if it is not giving up a honey hole please pm.

thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.