• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Why are you selling your NightForce Scopes??

SBruce

I've sure seen alot of FS ads lately featuring Nightforce NXS scopes.

I am wondering, if anyone would care to answer.............why??

Are you having problems with them??

no they are awesome. i've sold a few in the last year. just changing guns around, but they are still my favorite scope.
if you want one, get one, you will like it

no they are awesome. i've sold a few in the last year. just changing guns around, but they are still my favorite scope.
if you want one, get one, you will like it

I have 3, and I've had one of them since back before the NXS was even a drop on the thigh (or twinkle in daddy's eye, whichever you prefer). Never had any problems with it and it is the best glass I've ever looked through. I did have to send one NXS Compact back to NF, but the replacement seems good to go.

So I am wondering if others are having problems with the NXS models. Or are you selling them for other or different reasons, as lovdasnow has??

Thanks for the reply.:)

Last edited:
I think a lot of people (myself) want to do the MIL/MIL thing, I just like it better

I have one for sale here for that reason. Trying to get to MIL/MIL on all my Tac: Rifles. Waiting on a PST MRAD, Just got a Super Sniper MIL/MIL

My scope leaked like a shirt. Water proofing is something bushnell has mastered. I would think a company as nightforce would have also been able to master that. It was very clear untill it got cold out and frosted over inside. It was not exposed to very much water but enough aparently.

When I sent it in they said 3 to 4 weeks turn around time. Actual time was 5 weeks. They must have a lot of scopes comming in. Kind of makes me not want to take my BR model into the rain.

My scope leaked like a shirt. Water proofing is something bushnell has mastered. I would think a company as nightforce would have also been able to master that. It was very clear untill it got cold out and frosted over inside. It was not exposed to very much water but enough aparently.

When I sent it in they said 3 to 4 weeks turn around time. Actual time was 5 weeks. They must have a lot of scopes comming in. Kind of makes me not want to take my BR model into the rain.

I've never had any of mine out in the rain, it doesn't rain much here in Wyoming! LoL. :)

Does the replacement/repaired one withstand the rain or did you sell it?

Sold a 8-32 as it was to much power, sold a 3.5-15 because I didn't like the NP R1. That being said I am ordering 3 or 4 more this year when I get funds. As mentioned I am going Mil/Mil. I have a weaver tactical mil/mil out of midway and it is sweet so switching everything over.

Nightforce will switch out reticles and turrents for $320.

Normally I'm not judgemental, but a one poster slamming NF for "leaking like a shirt"...I've not heard that about a NF scope and with a no questions asked return policy and SUPREME customer service this sounds dubious...I'm wiling to hear more details, but I don't buy this as of now...who did you talk to at NF? How did it perform after it was returned?

1 post slam sounds like trolling...

Matt

selling my 5.5-22x56 milldot for a 3.5-15x56 milldot with zero stop turret because i just want one for my 260 ,

I have owned one, and an abrupt divorce caused me to sale mine before i even got to put it on the gun. NightForce, the cause and solution to all of lives problems. :D