• West of the Mississippi River

Votes: 1,145 61.2%
  • East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 697 37.3%
  • On the Mississippi River on a houseboat

Votes: 29 1.5%

• Total voters
Not in USA but west of the Miss in Alberta,CAN
Live,hunt,guide,work and play West of the 5th Meridian or W5 for short.....see forum handle ;)

I call Montana HOME but not sure why other than we have a home there and never get to spend time in the beautiful state.
Tramp miner born and raised for 30+ years in western WY. Then moved to the great state of Alaska that we called home for 10 years. Work and life landed me in Nevada for the time being. Montana is where I'll hang my hat in the end but I'm not done with Alaska yet; I will return. :D

West of the Mississippi. Recently shot to 1237 yds with 6.5x284NM. Gunwerks rifle my son had built. Outstanding craftsmanship. I've been coaching him over the years and he's become an excellent marksman and hunting companion!

South Alabama, where a long shot is seldom over 100 yards, unless you are hunting farmland. The whitetails are pretty good here though, if you have a decent place to hunt.

North Dakota! Excellent hunting and fishing opportunities. Can't compete with mountain states though for large tracts of land to hunt. Plenty of places for me to shoot out to mile!

Westside...and never plan on the east side....
SE Idaho right now...rest of life near Oregon coast where I guided winter steelhead fishing trips for 20 years....
Have chased Rocky mulies, whitetail, Rocky elk and Roosevelts, and cascade and coastal Blacktail...can say each critter has a distinct plan for staying alive.....