• West of the Mississippi River

Votes: 1,145 61.2%
  • East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 697 37.3%
  • On the Mississippi River on a houseboat

Votes: 29 1.5%

• Total voters
In the WORST state for deer hunting. California

Ur not hunting the right places then. I saw 4 very very legal bucks last Saturday. Two weekends ago on that Saturday my cousin and I saw 43 does and 7 spikes no legal bucks. The big guys are out there you just have to work for them. Honestly I think it's more exciting this way that being able to just drive around and shoot half a dozen in a day

Ur not hunting the right places then. I saw 4 very very legal bucks last Saturday. Two weekends ago on that Saturday my cousin and I saw 43 does and 7 spikes no legal bucks. The big guys are out there you just have to work for them. Honestly I think it's more exciting this way that being able to just drive around and shoot half a dozen in a day

in a hour an 1/2 I saw 54 mule deer 127 whitetails and 237 elk less than 3 miles from my home...:D

I don't want to shoot half a dozen a day. Walking 15 miles last weekend at 9500' in 75 degree weather and not seeing a single antlered deer, let alone a legal deer, is not much to get excited about. Look at the success rates in this state and its dismal. Unless you got access to a private ranch of course :)

In states with thousands of deer seen in season you can still choose to be picky and search for a big boy. I would just like to be able to regularly take my kids out and not end up on a snipe hunt for imaginary bucks.

I actually have gotten some really nice bucks over the years here in northern california, and this state has some of the most beautiful wildlife and mountain landscapes I've ever seen.
The wife and I just want to move to the midwest to escape california's increasing liberal politics, and anti-gun mentality. Just last week our governor passed 3 more anti laws.
:cool:

I hear you loud and clear! I , too lived in the midwest( Kansas,Missouri) and I long for returning there as the GOV here in CA doesn't have the least of ANY idea as to what wildlife,hunting,fishing.and camping is all about! All he want's is to do what all the other rich politicians are paying him for! This government is in Deep **** if the honest citizen can't vote and EXPRESS IT'S REALLY FEELING ABOUT how the next generation will view,vote and answer the REAL PROBLEMS THAT WE ARE FACED WITH EACH AND EVERY DAY! LIMIT ALL POLITICANS THAT WANT TO RUN FOR ANY OFFICE in the future to an annual income of $100,000 and only ONE TERM IN OFFICE! ANY OFFICE!!!!!!!!
Don't let the super rich BUY YOUR VOTE and don't vote for ANY Person who state's his is the ONLY SOLUTION to the present crisis that we have here in AMERICA!

Now is the TIME TO CHANGE THE DIRECTION THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED, AND ONLY YOU AND YOUR VOTE CAN CHANGE IT!

REGISTER AND MAKE THAT CHANGE ----NOW!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Colorado love to hunt. I was living in Ecuador SA. very interesting hunting there. the deepsea fishing was out of this world .lightbulb

Recent Posts