What is your LRH T-shirt size and color choice?

T-shirt size and color

• Black - SM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black - MED

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Black - LG

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Black - XL

Votes: 23 17.0%
  • Black - XXL

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Prairie Dust - SM

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Prairie Dust - MED

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Prairie Dust - LG

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Prairie Dust - XL

Votes: 39 28.9%
  • Prairie Dust - XXL

Votes: 31 23.0%

• Total voters
Re: What is your Long Range Hunting T-shirt size?

There are some women who shoot longrange and for some of them a "medium" would be too big and one of them's birthday is this weekend. This is a real problem when trying to outfit a not so large female for hunting. Everything starts at "TOO LARGE". And you don't even want to hear about trying to buy a regular sized female a pair of hunting boots. :D

Re: What is your Long Range Hunting T-shirt size?

Len, I'd buy one of each if both were offered.

Any chance you need some stickers cut? Reasonable....I'm sure.

I have re-started this Poll in order to add a size choice and to enable some to indicate 2 choices of color or size.

For years I have been asked to offer hats and T-shirts to our guys on the site. Ok, ok...here they come!:rolleyes:

I don't have pricing yet but will soon on the shirts. The hats will be a little later. There will be 2 shirt color choices (I think). Black logo on Prairie Dust shirt (shown). And white logo on black shirt. Actually, the black rear logo has a little white detail on it. So there will 2 colors on the rear logo and just one on the front logo.

Here is a good copy of the rear logo so you can see the detail. Shawn Carlock did the concept drawing for the scope portion of this logo. Then I took it to a graphic artist who followed my directions to fine tune it, including the addition of the deer and a few other touches. Thanks, Shawn!

lrhm_logoPOST.jpg

lrhm1.jpg

lrhm1rear.jpg

So, guys, if you already voted in the original Poll, do not duplicate your vote. But if you now wish to add a color or size, do so here

Len, since these aren't made up yet, can I make a suggestion? Double the size of that deers antlers, ie. make him look like he's a 35"-40" wide buck. That little guy is a meat buck around here. Make him look like one of those gnarly Arizona strip bucks with drop tines and stickers all over the place......oh yeah!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.