Votes: 28 4.7%
  • Ross

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mathews

Votes: 186 31.5%

• Total voters
High Country Stiletto 380

Stilletto380.jpg

I have shot a Matthews since 1994, yes it's old! I am looking at updating & there are alot of really good players now. Among others, I am looking at the Elite, really fast for such a brace height.

Browning Illusion. 30" draw set at 60lbs shooting 454 grain arrows is running 255 FPS.

I chronied some bows this summer at our 3d shoot and the only hunting setup that broke 300 was a matthews Monster. He was getting 302.

lets see if I can remeber them all. hoyt smoke, 2 martin scepter 4's (custom non production. martin warthog custom, mathews apex 7, mathews monster, hoyt recurve, and soon a couple of maitland bows (brand new company I will be a sales rep for).

I shoot a Elite GT500 presently.
I have seen a little on those new Maitland Bows, they have my interest. Has he settled on a cam system yet?

I shoot a Elite GT500 presently.
I have seen a little on those new Maitland Bows, they have my interest. Has he settled on a cam system yet?

here are a couple of pictures of the cams he is going to use.
the speed is going to IBO in the mid 330s with over 7 inch brace and smother than the new hoyts and new mathews.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.