Votes: 120 20.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 28 4.7%
  • Ross

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mathews

Votes: 186 31.5%

• Total voters
I live about a hour from the Pse plant. It just makes since to shoot PSE when it's that close to my house.

I shoot Hoyt and Mathews,
This year I am shooting both a Carbon Spyder 30 and a Creed XS Can't decide which I like better all around the Creed is awesome in the tree and in tight hunting spaces, but the Hoyt holds better in my hand for distance.

After years of hanging onto my PSE Durango, I finally upgraded. I just picked up a 2014 PSE X-Force Drice LT. I shot a lot of bows before I settled on this bow. I tell you what, there are a lot of great bows on the market right now. I can't believe I waited this long to upgrade. It seemed like every new bow I picked up I wanted. The PSE Drive was very comparable to the 700-1000 dollard bows, but was only $499 (bare bow). This fit my budget so that I could still end up with a quality rest, sight, arrows, broadheads, and other accesories. I was very pleased with the draw. It was one of the smoothest of all that I shot no matter the price range. There was almost no hand shock what so ever. It was one of the quietest bows that I shot, and had a comforatable grip. At 336 fps IBO it was very quick bow too. My only complaint was the weight. It was heavier than a lot of the other bows. But with my size the weight was not a big enough factor to keep me from buying the bow. I've got it set up at 29" draw length with a 70# draw weight. Time to pull the chronograph out and start playing around. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.