What app for teslong

cohunt

Bought a new samsung s23 and my "mo-view" app for wi-fi teslong doesn't work anymore.

Is there a new app for wi-fi teslong?

Last edited:
Anyone else have this problem? I tried looking to see if moview had any updates and it doesnt--- I might have to Uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that does anything

Anyone else have this problem? I tried looking to see if moview had any updates and it doesnt--- I might have to Uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that does anything
you also can download ?(USB CAMERA) from google play store if "ENDOSCOPE CAMERA" or "ENDOSCOPE CAMERA HD" From the directions I just received last week.

you also can download ?(USB CAMERA) from google play store if "ENDOSCOPE CAMERA" or "ENDOSCOPE CAMERA HD" From the directions I just received last week.
There is also quick links I could send to you if needed. Just PM me or I can take a pict. n post here.

I bought a Teslong off Amazon that said it was good for Samsung and it didn't work. Returned it and checked the reviews and reordered one that did work for Samsung. and installed the recommended app. Works great now.

My teslong is the older "wi-fi only" model--- it does not use a cable to connect it.

It worked fine with my older s10, but with the s23 phone it just shows a blank screen when I connect to it via wi-fi

It doesn't look like they offer a wi-fi version anymore-- just usb and Bluetooth ones

20230826_082638.jpg