• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Wbaxl

cougartracks

Very poor experience with this seller. Communication was rough, he would go days with no comms after he got the money. When he finally shipped the stock and I received it, he shipped it with no bottom metal. His ad stated quote, "Manners T4A for sale. Black webbing. Bedded for bighorn TL3 SA. Comes with area 419 arca rail and surgeon DBM. Asking $1000 shipped"
When I messaged him about the missing bottom metal he said he sold it on another forum. He told me he would split the cost of a new one as he never changed his ad or added amendment. Even though this was not the original deal, I told him I would agree to split the cost of a new bottom metal. He asked me my PayPal, I provided and haven't heard a word from him since. I have reached out to him multiple times, no response, but he is still active on the forum.
@wbaxl is a poor seller, not an honest broker, and I would dissuade anyone doing business with him in the future.