• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WARNING: Tyler font aka supercrossbmx69

Not trying to dispute your experience with him, but I purchased a Vectronix from him earlier this year with no problems. Can you provide more specifics as to what happened?

Thanks,

Marcus

I also bought a plrf 10 on here from him and no problem, except still waiting on plrf manual from him.

sorry, been busy. I am simply relaying my personal experience with him, i have no comment on anyone else's, other than i guess you got lucky. Kirby Allen's experience with him was also not good. sadly, this was the first rifle i purchased off the forum and I wound up buying it from a douchebag. I bought a 338 custom that tyler told me was brand new. turned out he had tried doing stuff to it and jacked it all up and used the forum to dump it, using kirby's name to do it. when i got it, it had a completely stripped action screw, including the threads in the receiver. not being affordable to send to kirby, i spent 300 locally to get it fixed. few other things wrong with it as well. I contacted kirby after i got it and he confirmed he sent a perfect rifle to tyler, tyler screwed it up, and dumped it. he also confirmed a few other things about tyler's character.

live and learn.

I had a problem with Tyler in 2014. I can say, my experience with him was not good aswell. Not going to do business with the guy ever again. Just my experience, but the guy has some integrity issues.

Brian

yes, he is definitely a low life. hopefully this will help others from getting ripped off by him. i tried working things out with him for a few months but he just kept getting more and more rude. i finally got fed up and let him know what i thought about him. still considering legal action.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.