• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Walnut A-5 Stock **SOLD** Update on Build

Re: Walnut A-5 Stock

Sir,sent you a pm with ?.....thank's critters 308

Very nice looking stock. I have a couple of questions:

1. Will this work with a Rem 700 SPS Tactical in .308?
2. How much to finish?
3. What is the weight?

I love the look and can only imagine the finished product.

Jay

It will work with the SPS as long a as you use the Badger M5 bottom metal or brand with the same footprint.
2.5 lbs
Cost to finish depends on what look you want. Oil finishes generally run around $350-400.

This stock was sold to a local guy that is an absolute pleasure to do business with. He bought one of my .375-.408's years ago so he's not a newb at any of this.

He wanted me to do the complete metal/wood build and I finally finished it a month or so ago, but never took pictures of it before he picked it up. He recently sent me some pictures of the rifle and the first few targets that he shot with it.

6.5x47 Lapua

Pretty sure he's going to take it to Ridgeway, PA to shoot the varmint silhouette matches... I would...

Attachments

• west1.jpg
    west1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7
  • west2.jpg
    west2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 6
  • west3.jpg
    west3.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 5
I couldn't be happier with the rifle. Joel is top notch and blew my expectations away. I pretty much called him up with a idea and he ran with. Thanks again Ryan

I can't believe i missed this deal. I have been looking for quite sometime. awesome work

Recent Posts