• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trued Remington 700 action for sale

maseh2os

I have an unfired, trued Remington 700 long action with magnum bolt face for sale. This receiver has had its:

-Face squared
-Lug recess squared
-Threads cut in line with raceway
-Bolt lugs lapped
-Bolt face squared

Comes with action screws, and I have both ADL and BDL attachments, will ship with whichever you prefer.

Asking $550 shipped with ADL parts, $650 with BDL.

Feel free to PM with questions. Thanks for looking!

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg

To answer a couple questions we've been getting:

The trigger has been adjusted to 3.5 lbs.

The action truing was done ourselves, and we are Northwest Action Works LLC. You probably haven't heard of us as we are a brand new start-up. For more info, our website is nwactionworks.com.

Thanks again for looking.

Terribly sorry, this really wasn't placed on here in the spirit of selling it from our business, though I guess it sure seems that way now. At the time of its posting, we weren't even officially up and running, as our website didn't go up until after.

I was trying to sell this as myself (hence using my own profile instead of one created for the business), but we kept getting questions of who did the action work, so we ended up revealing ourselves to clear that up.

All that being said, I really didn't even know that rule existed until you posted it, which is my fault for not doing more thorough investigation into the classified's rules.

Please remove this thread if you feel it is at all out of bounds. Sorry for the confusion.

maseh2os

I'd totally forgive you if you knocked off a couple hundred bucks!
Yeah I can see that in my heart!
Besides, you're in need of a Guinea Pig. ;)

jk, Mason. Nice website. Good luck.

These guys just finished building a 6.5 Creedmoor for me . I had bought a new Remington 700 Tactical 308 , 20" bbl , the thing did good to hold a 4" group @ 100 yards . I sent it to Mason , he rebarreled the gun , trued the action , new scope , tactical bolt knob , new stock , cerakote . This rifle is a work of art !!!! Now shooting , it's like sex , OMG ! This rifle is a tac-driver !!!! If anyone is looking to have an AMAZING rifle built , go through Mason . He has a gift . I would recomend him to anyone . My wife and I are having 2 more built in the near future , another bolt gun , and an Ar-10 , both weapons in 6.5 Creedmoor , it's an amazing round ! I shot the 7.62x51 as a sniper in the Army , I now wish this round woud have been around back then , I would have had a blast ! Anyhow , These fellas are certainly artists when building weapons , give em' a chance , you won't be dissapointed , I promise !!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN MASON , I ABSOLUTLY LOVE MY NEW TOY , YA'LL ARE GREAT AT WHAT YA'LL DO ! GOD BLESS !!!!!!!! Doug Gibson , Sweeny Texas .

I am looking for an action for a 7mm build, this is what I need right? Still up for sale?

I am looking for an action for a 7mm build, this is what I need right? Still up for sale?
That would be the action you would need, but since this thread got started back in January 2012, something tells me this action is long-gone...

If you just need the action, check a big box retailer for a Remington 700 ADL in 7mm. As an example, a local big box retailer here in TX sells that complete rifle for $379. Buy that, take it to your gunsmith and have him remove the stock, trigger, and barrel leaving you only the receiver, lug, and bolt. Sell all of the take off parts for whatever you can get...probably between $75-$100 if you're lucky. Then have your gunsmith true the action and put on all the goodies in better quality parts. I've done this a couple of times.

Or you could go online to a popular site that sells the Rem700 action you need by itself for $549 or so. I think it'll still need to be trued.

I like Bell and Carlson stocks, Timney triggers, Krieger barrels...but there are SO MANY options to choose from that your head will spin.

Good luck, and have fun!

Recent Posts