Tomorrow (7th) is my 57th birthday!

Happy B-day Len, my dads 57th was just on the 27th Feb too.
wink.gif

So how many old muscle cars did you have when you's a youngster you wish you still had too? Them was the days I'll bet! Now for another 57 more, "then" you'll be an old fart!

My wife says she thinks men get better looking with age, more distinguished...like fine wine. Women, well she doesn't see it quite the same there, compares them more to fruit
grin.gif
Don't repeat that to your wife, that not to come from a "mans" lips!!!
shocked.gif

Brent

I never had a muscle car but at age 22 I owned my first Jaguar XK-E coupe. This was a 145 mph bullet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEN!!!!!!

You do not look a day over 47!

P.S. Ignore that signature line about time being such a great teacher and all that other stuff.........

By the way, I was wondering, How many clicks has a man dialed on his rifle scopes by the time he reaches the age of 57?

Have a great and prosperous year.
smile.gif

Len, my wife is GREEN with envy... She loves Jags. Alaska weather is pretty harsh on nice rods up here. My uncle just finished completely restoring a '69 Boss 302 he bought this last spring. We have about the same taste in rides.

I do like the best of both worlds though. He's got a '80 Bronco with a 460/C6, mine, a '79 F150 4x4 has a 454 Chevy/ Turbo 400 under the hood. Were going to try twin turbos on them both in the next year or two.
grin.gif

Happy birthday Mr. Backus, may you have many, many more. Thanks so much for giving us this place to meet, greet and exchange all kinds of info and stories.

Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.