The dude can shoot anything! - Shawn Carlock rapid fire handgun video

That is impressive shooting for sure. If I get a pair of the vidoe glasses will I be able to shoot like that? :D

Nice job Shawn, and the glasses did a great job recording too.

Jeff

THe funny thing is that while I have competed in 3 gun action matched for a long time and finished in the top 10 at the nationals a few times, I am no where close to being really fast on the plate racks. There are guys that a scary fast walking around, I glad most of them are "good" guys.

THe funny thing is that while I have competed in 3 gun action matched for a long time and finished in the top 10 at the nationals a few times, I am no where close to being really fast on the plate racks. There are guys that a scary fast walking around, I glad most of them are "good" guys.

Nice shooting Shawn. How far were you from the plate rack ? I would like to make me some to shoot at and could you tell us what kind of pistol that was it looks like a 1911 of some kind. What Caliber is it and do the guys that shoot scary fast have any mods done to their pistols ?

P.S. The only thing the bad guys are fast at is "RUNNING" LOL

BigBuck

I bought my plate rack from R&R Targets, a very slick unit. My pistol is an STI 2011 in 40 S&W. Most of the top guys in limited and tactical classes are running identical or similar setups.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.