Tenpoint Stealth ss

parker300

I am looking at getting my first crossbow. Does anyone have this one or any opinions on where to start. I liked this one because i have two boys who could use it as well. I have bow hunted alot I just know very little about crossbows.

I've got the stealth xlt. I've had it for a few years and love it. Ten Point has the best customer service in the industry and stands behind their products.

I went with Ten Point because of their acudraw. After I got hurt, couldn't pull a bow back let alone a crossbow even with the rope. So was really only option for me was a TP. I am also a fan of their safety features. With the crossbow if ones fingers get in way of string they are gone. So the xtra safety features were a big plus for me.

It's a tack driver too.

I've got NIB Ten Point Tactical XLT with accudraw system And performance package I'd sell for $999 plus actual shipping

I bought my stealth ss with the crank in 2013 after 3 back surgeries love it . It's fast and accurate. Had a problem with the scope , sent it back an within a week I had a new scope. Great Customer Service IMO.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.