Taking Pre-Orders - Amazing New LabRadar Doppler Radar Chronograph

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
LabRadar is finally coming! Production is under way! We will be receiving one of the first units from the initial run for testing and evaluation in March. And we expect our first big shipment in early May. Place a Pre-Order today at the LRH Store to make sure you get one.

For more information and to place a Pre-Order - CLICK HERE.

Labradar is the simplest, most accurate system available for measuring bullet velocity. Simply place the unit near the shooter and turn it on!

My-personal-radar.jpg

LabRadar is not actually a chronograph at all, but rather an extremely accurate Doppler Radar. Doppler Radar has been used by defense agencies and ballistic laboratories for many years for research and development of all sorts of projectiles, but the units were bulky and extremely expensive. The manufacturer of LabRadar has been an industry leader in Doppler Radar for over 20 years and is proud to offer the same outstanding technology in a compact, affordable and easy to use package.

Choose "Pre-Order" as payment method at checkout and we will contact you for payment when the units are in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's April now. Did you get the sample unit in March? How did the testing go?

It would be great to have a chronograph to use without messing with equipment in front of the firing line or shifting POI with the magnetospeed.

The videos look promising, but the web site still says they will be available Fall 2014, and it appears that schedules are continuing to slip.

As an engineer, I've seen electronics companies run far ahead of their products with overly optimistic marketing materials. It's all talk until they are shipping product and performance can be verified by parties who aren't profiting from sales.

We will be receiving our first unit to review in the next week or so.

The first large shipment is still scheduled for May.

May what 1st? 31st?
, We have not been given a firm date by the manufacturer for delivery of the next batch. It is anticipated, but not guaranteed to be be late June or July.
Like · Reply · March 31 at 3:09pm

How does that reconcile with your may delivery?

I just emailed all of you who placed a pre-order with us for a LabRadar to let you know that we have now been told to expect our first shipment in July and not May.

So what is the status on the LabRadar?

I'm one of the folks who pre-ordered, and am curious if I will be getting this before the hunting season is over.

LabRadar pushed their ship date back again to October.

Sorry guys. I wish I had better news.

Andy, have they offered any reason? This was funny for a couple months but now It is turning into a unicorn.
I once heard of a guy who had a friend that said he saw one once.........................Maybe.
Does not bode well for the company if they can't be forthcoming about issues.

LabRadar pushed their ship date back again to October.

Sorry guys. I wish I had better news.

This is from the Labradar Facebook page:

"TCK, LLC has been notified by Infinition, the manufacturer of Labradar that one part needed to fully assemble the unit is on back order. While some units will be completed in October, the back ordered part will not be available until December. While this production run has been temporarily delayed reviews from the previous shipment have been very positive."

Are our pre-ordered units getting shipped in October, or are we going to have to wait until December?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.