TAC Elite and Ordnance are discontinued

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
For those of you who haven't heard - PSE has discontinued the TAC crossbow line. I never heard exactly why but I imagine they wanted to head more mainstream with their crossbows.

We have searched for what we think is the best crossbow on the market and are now a Scorpyd Crossbow dealer.

After many years of selling, servicing and using TAC crossbows I will say that Scorpyd crossbows are faster, more powerful and at least as accurate as the TAC with none of the tuning issues or warranty issues that the TAC had. Plus the Scorpyd is a joy to carry and shoot thanks to its much shorter length and reverse-limb design which moves all the weight back to the center of the bow.

CLICK HERE to learn more about our Scorpyd Crossbow packages.

We will continue to carry TAC arrows and all the other accessories at the LRH Store indefinitely - HERE. We no longer offer TAC service work. If you need TAC repairs and/or parts you should contact PSE directly or your local PSE dealer.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.