Swift creek outfitters.

That's an open ended question.

What's your age and physical ability? Have you been on a western hunt before?

You're a flatlander like myself so it's going to suck regardless to a degree. The better prepared you are the less it will suck. Embrace the suck, it's part of the hunt.

Is this a truck hunt on private, hiking or horses? Regardless, prepare you back, knees and cardio to the best of your ability. A word of caution to start slow, pace yourself and monitor aches and pains so that you don't burn out or cause a stress injury prior to the hunt.

I've never been with this group but ask them these questions as a starting point. Altitude of the hunt area, average vertical gain per day, average distance to walk per day. Hiking on trails, open country or blow downs. This will give you a starting point.

That's an open ended question.

What's your age and physical ability? Have you been on a western hunt before?

You're a flatlander like myself so it's going to suck regardless to a degree. The better prepared you are the less it will suck. Embrace the suck, it's part of the hunt.

Is this a truck hunt on private, hiking or horses? Regardless, prepare you back, knees and cardio to the best of your ability. A word of caution to start slow, pace yourself and monitor aches and pains so that you don't burn out or cause a stress injury prior to the hunt.

I've never been with this group but ask them these questions as a starting point. Altitude of the hunt area, average vertical gain per day, average distance to walk per day. Hiking on trails, open country or blow downs. This will give you a starting point.
So you haven't used them?

Recent Posts