• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steel targets

adam330

I am debating on starting to sell some Ar 500 steel targets, but i dont want to purchase a bunch of steel and get stuck with it!So i was wondering how many people would be interested. I would cut to custome size for every customer, circle, square, rectangular. i was thinking 35 dollars for a 10 in round gong is a fair price, then i would quote other sizes. Please let me know if there is any interest.

thanks,
Adam

How much would a 10" round gong weigh? You might check into USPS flat rate boxes as to the dimensions. I believe there is an 80 lb weight limit. There are regular and large flat rate boxes that ship for around $11 and $15 I think (not counting insurance).

10" round, 8" round, and 18" sq. To 59044 montana. Price ?

Last edited:
Shipping is what i was worried about a 10 in target would weigh about 10lbs, but like what was stated earlier usps has flat rate shipping. it looks like there is some intrest so far, im going to wait a little while longer to make my decision. Keep an eye!
thanks
Adam

I am debating on starting to sell some Ar 500 steel targets, but i dont want to purchase a bunch of steel and get stuck with it!So i was wondering how many people would be interested. I would cut to custome size for every customer, circle, square, rectangular. i was thinking 35 dollars for a 10 in round gong is a fair price, then i would quote other sizes. Please let me know if there is any interest.

thanks,
Adam

Interested. Need many. Fair price. Where do I pick them up?

I definately want some now - and probably want many more within a year or two.

I'm thinking about setting up a long & very long range walking course in Eastern Washington. May startup a tactical rifle school and possibly a combat pistol school.

Another idea I had was for a 'steel dogtown' for guaranteed weekend varmint shooting year round.

Figure since the quantity I'm interested in is going to be heavy I'd just come get 'em. But a quote for least expensive delivery by the hundred pounds would be helpful.

[email protected]

Well i know its been a while, sorry for that ive been swamped lately. I have decided to go ahead and start making some targets. I will be out of town for the next week, but as soon as i get back i will be placing my order for steel. If anyone is interested in some ar500 targets let me know!

JRS i can ship up to 80lbs for 15 dollars

what is the thickness of the plate you are thinking of using
Im looking for probably 2ea in 12 in circle and 2 ea in 24 in cirlce
retiredcpo

i am interested in 5 18" plates, or 5 24" plates.
price, thickness, and are there hanging provisions ?

are you able to get a thickness to handle a 50 bmg hit ?

and any discount for an nra sponsored range ?

thanks

Just to clarify i can ship up to 7lbs for 15.00 via flat rate shipping, but the largest target that would fit would be 14"x14", anything larger than that the shipping would be based on weight, the larger targets could be pricey, but the low cost of the targets should help offset the shipping cost.

Now to answer some of the questions: i will be using 3/8ths thick ar 500

I will not be offering thicknesses great enough to handle 50 cal bmg hits, sorry

there will be tabs with holes in them located at the top of the gongs at about 2 and 10 o'clock and the squares or rectangles will have holes in the top 2 corners to hang them from, you will have to provide your own rope, chain, etc to hang them

If there are anymore questions please feel free to ask

Last edited: