• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***steel targets--ar 500--cheap!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I have some AR500 steel plates for sale. SUPER CHEAP!!!These plates are through hardened AR500. Excellent product that will likely last a lifetime.Good target investment I would say. Plates are plasma cut and will come unpainted.

Below you will find the different plate sizes and shapes you can buy. Some items are limited in number so if you want it PM me and lets see if we can work it out.

Squares

-6X6 1/2" thick. 7# Two holes for hanging, -$14

-8X8 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, -$18

-12X12 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, -$36

Rounds

-8" 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, -$16

-8" 1/2" thick. 11# Two holes for hanging, -$22

-10" 3/8" thick. 14# Two holes for hanging, -$26

-10" 1/2" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, -$31

-12" 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, -$36

IPSC Targets

-25% 1/2" thick. 6# Two holes for hanging, -$19
These are approximately 6x3.5 inches

-45% 1/2" thick. 18# Two holes for hanging, $42
These are approx 13.5x8 inches

Custom sizes can be done as well. About a 10 day wait time and money up front. All I need is a diagram with dimensions and such. Pretty much anything can be done.

Let me know if you would like something here on the thread and then PM me and let me know how many of what you would like. Please try to be detailed of sizes, shapes, thicknessess as it will make it easier!!! I will then let you know how and where to pay for your plates. You can also email me at [email protected].

SHIPPING INFO

I am going to ship everything USPS priority 2-3 day with delivery confirmation.

Shipping will be $18 per box. I can fit up to 70lbs in a box. You can mix and match targets if you would like to keep it in one box.

I put approximate weights on the targets so you can do the math and see if it will be under or over the lb limit for each box you want. It is by no means exact but I think it will help. Makes it easy on you and saves the questions of "can you combine these plates and stay under the weight???". Now you will know if its under 70 you will be good to go.

Happy Shooting!!!

euj1n4.jpg

359jrrs.jpg

ALL IPSC are all gone, both sizes!!!

ALL 6x6 targets are all gone!!

I have just a couple 8 inch 1/2 left. I have plenty of the rest for you guys. After this I am not going to be doing this for a while so get them while you can.

Thanks for looking.

I note that you are drilling the holes in the round plate a little further apart now. Good move. Less twisting. I have three of your plates and love them. I may have to order some more. I can't seem to ever get mine back from my "buddies".

Take care. HavingFun

LOL, thats funny huh??? Real buddies huh!!!

I moved them 1/2 inch furterh out on both sides for the 12 inchers.

Bassically instead of the holes being at 11 oclock and 1 i moved them to 1 30 and 10 30... Seems to be about right!!!

I have mine with conveyer belt anyways the the movement is pretty minimal. I was trying to make it better for people using wire, cable, and chain.

Let me know how I can help, All orders to date are shipped. Thanks

I have some AR500 steel plates for sale. SUPER CHEAP!!!These plates are through hardened AR500. Excellent product that will likely last a lifetime.Good target investment I would say. Plates are plasma cut and will come unpainted.

Below you will find the different plate sizes and shapes you can buy. Some items are limited in number so if you want it PM me and lets see if we can work it out.

Squares

-6X6 1/2" thick. 7# Two holes for hanging, -$14

-8X8 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, -$18

-12X12 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, -$36

Rounds

-8" 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, -$16

-8" 1/2" thick. 11# Two holes for hanging, -$22

-10" 3/8" thick. 14# Two holes for hanging, -$26

-10" 1/2" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, -$31

-12" 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, -$36

IPSC Targets

-25% 1/2" thick. 6# Two holes for hanging, -$19
These are approximately 6x3.5 inches

-45% 1/2" thick. 18# Two holes for hanging, $42
These are approx 13.5x8 inches

Custom sizes can be done as well. About a 10 day wait time and money up front. All I need is a diagram with dimensions and such. Pretty much anything can be done.

Let me know if you would like something here on the thread and then PM me and let me know how many of what you would like. Please try to be detailed of sizes, shapes, thicknessess as it will make it easier!!! I will then let you know how and where to pay for your plates. You can also email me at [email protected].

SHIPPING INFO

I am going to ship everything USPS priority 2-3 day with delivery confirmation.

Shipping will be $18 per box. I can fit up to 70lbs in a box. You can mix and match targets if you would like to keep it in one box.

I put approximate weights on the targets so you can do the math and see if it will be under or over the lb limit for each box you want. It is by no means exact but I think it will help. Makes it easy on you and saves the questions of "can you combine these plates and stay under the weight???". Now you will know if its under 70 you will be good to go.

Happy Shooting!!!

J C send me your e mail addy to [email protected] for some reason I cain't pm you. Im Intrested in a couple of targets.
Geno

Evereything gone right now, after I get all order up to date and shipped I will let you guys know what I have leftover. Thanks guys

Thanks for the 20"x20" they're perfect for what I plan to use them for. Also, very quick customer response and great communication.

Thank you!

Recent Posts