• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SPF** 7mm Fluted Brux Barrel $ 395.00

Re: WTS: 7mm Fluted Brux Barrel $ 395.00

I can't speak for Jon, but the Brux barrels I have dealt with have been in the +2-3" of ordered length. I would imagine that it will finish out more than the 24". Might be able to get 26" out of it.

If Jon hasn't answered you, he is away. He as always been very prompt to answer me.

Denny

ps Hi elkregulator. Got any tips for next weekend GMU 521? :cool:

Thanks Denny,

Tom actually came by Kevin's to take a look at the barrel. (would only finish @ 24") I was down using his range while in the springs getting the 6-06 (new bullet) ready for some speed goats in WY this weekend. I'm letting a buddy's daughter (13yrs) use it.

Should be good I hope, just put the loads together last night. :D

100 yards, todays 20+ mph winds in my face. only needed 5 shots to confirm MOA (minute of antelope) :rolleyes:

Seems to have promise...I will dial it at a later date.

Jon

What season is your Elk tag?
IMAG0069.jpg

Is this barrel still for sale, 3 pm,s sent with no reply. I am interested if the barrel is still for sale
Thanks Ted

I believe Jon was out of town this weekend. He is good at getting back when he has access to the forum. Hold tight, he'll get back to you.
Denny

Is this barrel still for sale, 3 pm,s sent with no reply. I am interested if the barrel is still for sale
Thanks Ted

Yep,
Shot it yesterday. Duracoating it now. Going to try and shoot it againg tomorrow morning.
Not last minute is it.?.?.? :rolleyes:

That's what happened with my 6-06 I sent to WY with my friend. Loads one night and on the range the next day. Two days later 3 goats on the ground with 4 shots.

A good place to dial it in is BluCore in lakewood. 100yard indoor rifle range. Not cheap $30.00 a hour but well worth it for precision work.

Jon

I'll keep that in mind.
I joined Ben Lomond so that is where I have been going. Although least the winds were consistent yesterday. 15 MPH but pretty consistent. Largest group was right at an inch and that was the first 5out of the barrel. Most hung around .500-.550. Couple smaller and a couple larger. Got the 180 Bergers up to just about 3100 with no pressure. Happy with that.
Well I better keep going.
Denny