• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Going back in safe

T3ninja

I have 3 specialty pistols. I used them for deer in Indiana, but now we can use rifles and I'm gong to let ONE of them go. I will go by order of whoever wants one first... They are all factory pistols (nothing modified on them) both laminate pistols are the green/black color.

1. Savage striker in .308,
All stainless with adjustable brake (factory) with synthetic stock. Left hand bolt operation, right side eject. this one could be shot right or left handed. DROPPED $600

2. Savage super striker in 7mm-08. All stainless, factory brake, Laminate thumbhole wood. This pistol must be shot right handed because of the thumbhole.
DROPPED $600

3. Weatherby Mark V CFP (center fire pistol) rear grip, laminate wood, stainless fluted barrel with black flutes. No brake on this one. .243 Win.
DROPPED $750

I have a bunch of pictures of them and don't want to flood the thread with pic, so pm me or text/call me and I'll gladly send them to you.

Shipped to your FFL, or local pickup . I'm in northern Indiana, near Michigan city, Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks Travis
219-877-5348

Last edited:
IMG_2133.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2142.JPG