• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

6point5x284

WTT Legendary Arms Works Professional in 7 Rem Mag for RPR. I had this gun and while dry firing and adjusting the Timney the bolt had a hard lift. I bore sighted it (5 total shots) and got it on paper but the bolt lift did not feel right, so I called LAW and they said to send it in. They had to replace the bolt and the trigger (they never said what was wrong). Barrel is the new bigger contour. The LAW is 7.09 lb on my scale. Look at LAW website for specs but the highlights are CRF, cerakote, fluted barrel, and it comes threaded with both vias style muzzle brake and a thread protector that makes it look seamless with the barrel. Timmy trigger set at 2.0 lbs. The rifle has a very nice feel, and if was lighter I would be keeping it, however the Kimber has 1.5 pounds on the LAW. It was at the factory so long to get the work done, I bought a Kimber MT on here for hunting season, and grew very fond of the Kimber for the weight. This is basically a brand new rifle. Never carried. Spent most of her life with LAW waiting to have a new bolt made and headspaced, and re-coated.

I will include a set Talley lightweights if you choose to run those instead of the factory bases. PM for additional info or to have specific pictures taken. Listed multiple places.

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6354.jpg
    IMG_6354.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6356.jpg
    IMG_6356.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6358.jpg
    IMG_6358.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6357.jpg
    IMG_6357.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 4
Re: WTT LAW Professional - 7 Rem Mag - for RPR

How does it shoot?

I shot about 5-7 shots to get on paper at 100 yards (off a backpack laying on a road) without a boresight (just took the bolt out and looked through to the paper) and that group wasn't very good, but keep in mind I was moving elevation and windage each time to work towards the bullseye as well. I had really weird trigger pull and bolt manipulation. I stopped at that point and called LAW and they had me send it in. They replaced the entire bolt, re-headsapced it, re-cerakoted it, and replaced the trigger as well. It cycles great now (dry firing) and the Timney trigger breaks at a crisp 2 lbs. I have not shot it since I just got it back, and won't be able to due to a recent back surgery. I have only cleaned the barrel in case any oil or debris got into the barrel after the work they did. LAW said it takes about 30 shots to settle the barrel in for what it's worth. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Would you happen to know the barrel measurement at the muzzle?

Would you happen to know the barrel measurement at the muzzle?

.6701 is the current measurement. The first batch were .640 for the 7 Rem Mag (I know this because the rifle came with the old thread protector initially and once I told them it looked off and gave them the contour (.640), they said it was for the old contour, and sent me the new thread adapter also sized at .670). Some calibers are .680 at the muzzle but not sure which ones.

Re: WTT LAW Professional - 7 Rem Mag - for RPR 6.5CM

Some folks have asked about the included muzzle brake. Please see picture below. They did a good job with this rifle with a nice short and effective brake.

Attachments

• IMG_6360.jpg
    IMG_6360.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 4

Would also trade for custom short action or custom barreled action depending on the setup. Something to build a 6.5 SAUM off of.

I have a savage 10 BA Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor in MDT Chassis and Magpul STR Stock. Fluted and threaded. Close Competition to what your looking for. PM for pics if interested.

Apologies. Rifle sold. I thought I took down this thread. I'll take it down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.