• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** Remington 700 ADL - 300 win mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexallen

I have an unfired factory Remington 700 chambered in 300 win mag. Price down from $5550 to $475. Rifle is NIB. Rifle has been kept in the box since I bought it new in October 2011.

I was going get started with a custom build by getting the action trued and rebarreled with heavy contour Krieger barrel. Since then, I've decided I want to go a different route saving up for a custom action.

Included with the rifle is a two-piece scope base. For clarification, the Leupold Mark IV scope, Harris Bi-Pod, and Tactical Operations butt-stock ammo carrier are NOT INCLUDED. I only set the scope on top and put on the accessories to make for a good picture. Sorry.

Gun has blued chromoly action and 26" sporter barrel. It is the perfect hunting gun and/or base for a custom precision or tactical build.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 11
Re: NEW Remington 700 ADL - 300 win mag

I have an unfired factory Remington 700 chambered in 300 win mag. Price down from $5550 to $475. Rifle is NIB. Rifle has been kept in the box since I bought it new in October 2011.

Excuse my idiocracy... Price down from $550.00

New price is $425.

Re: NEW Remington 700 ADL - 300 win mag

SOLD to Demonian. Thanks for a very smooth transaction. Demonian went above and beyond and (without my asking) paid extra to cover the PayPal transaction fee.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts