• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD --- Armalite AR-30 in 338 Lapua for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meister

Round count for this rifle is 242 as of today. Comes with factory case, 1 magazine, 15 MOA rail, muzzle brake and sling swivel adapter. Rifle was meticulously broken in and has never been abused in any way. This factory rifle routinely shoots 3/4 MOA with properly loaded ammo.

The purchaser will have first dibs on the ammo and brass.
I have:
100 rounds of factory Lapua 250g hunting rounds.
161 rounds of reloaded brass most Lapua, some norma, all 300g SMK.
40 or so lapua once fired brass.
100 new loaded brass- 300g SMK.
Some 300g SMK's

These rifles have dried up recently, not sure why. This one is in perfect condition and is all factory except the trigger has been adjusted. The throat is perfect, no measureable erosion.

I have a F-class project getting ready to finish that will take this rifles place. Cost is $1550 shipped to your ffl. I will give the purchaser a big break on the ammo and give up my dies and load data for this rifle.

Whaddya think? too expensive? There have been many club records made with this model rifle in this caliber.

I don't think its necessarily too expensive but the MSRP on this rifle is $1600 and it can actually be had for less than that....if you can find one. I have one on order from Armalite right now for considerably less but your price is not out of line. Maybe if you threw in some of the ammo, you'd have better luck. Also, pictures would be great. Even if the rifle is just a factory weapon, there's nothing like pics to help sell something faster.

Armalite is currently building several hundred of these rifles. The demand is still there. Again, I don't think you're out of line with the price but you might consider either dropping it a little or sweetening the pot some. Just a thought.

Doug

Nature of the beast.I had two BMGs I had to dang near give away.
Personaly I think big guns scare most individuals,maybe not so much the power or the $$$$ but
Momma is gona be ****ed.............again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Timeing is everything.I is broke or we would be talking.

I have thrown in 100 rounds of factory lapua ammo- that's $325 worth at retail prices. The shellholder and dies come with it. First one to email me with "I'll take it" gets it. There's been a great deal of interest in the last 2 days. My Obermeyer barreled magnum is on it's way and I have no room in my safe! Pictures available on request. I will be out of town all day tommorrow but I will check my mail in the evening.
DSC01271.jpg

Alright, here we go. $1600 gets everything but the scope, bipod and rings. That's all the ammo in the pic, dies, some 300g SMKs, case and the reloading info. Any less and I just keep it and buy another safe.

Hey Jason, Funny you should ask /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I could not wait till I got my scope so I did fire a few with out it. LOL Got the scope just today in fact went to mount it and the ring I had purchased did not fit the base So here I am again waiting. If you get a chance could you send me any info you had on the drops for your hand loads?? will be getting my chrono out when I get the scope mounted but any cheat sheets would be appreciated. And your right that brake is great. Have loads for my 06 that kick more. Actually half my family has taken a shot with it. RC 251 Tod

Nice buy. I bought one of these in 2005 just to have one. Lots of fun to shoot. I was surprised how accurate this rifle is out past 500-600 yards. It draws a crowd at the range, too, although mostly because of the menacing looking muzzle brake. Well, that and it's loud as s---, too.

Yes it is EYES LOL My range is across the road from the bosses house and it is the first time he really noticed I was shooting. Spray foam insulation does its job but this break does its job plus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.