So redcliff or kifaru sawtooth

schrock27

I have narrowed my search to these two. I usually hunt or camp with a least one other person with possibility of a third coming along. I will also be using a stove. was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of these any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anthony

I have narrowed my search to these two. I usually hunt or camp with a least one other person with possibility of a third coming along. I will also be using a stove. was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of these any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anthony
I'm not familiar with the Redcliff. However, I am very familiar with the Sawtooth. I have run one for several years and I think with my medium stove, pretty much bombproof. If I had it to do over, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I've never slept three in it, let alone three with a stove. Depending on the size of everyone, it could be doable, cozy but doable. Just remember that hot stoves and sleeping bags don't mix.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.