Snowshoe Hare(solo)pic heavy

thanks ... I(61) have live here 57 years and hunted all of those

knowledge of a area is the key

then having the trained eye's

also my tracking skills are where I read them where ever I am

sometimes its that 6th sense that tells me:cool:

I try not to use the force or whisper too much:D

when younger we got 127 wabbits in 1 hour 23 minutes (chinook)gun)

here is my best day with my Bro lately
count20the20Wabbits20one2020missing_zpspmgqlq30.jpg

David:)

Wow! That's a great pile of rabbits! It makes me hungry just looking at them.

I have to ask, have you ever tried smoking them? I smoked a bunch of squirrels some years ago and they turned out to be great eating. I imagine smoked rabbit, especially those ones you are blessed with, would smoke just fine. Of course, this does not mean your rabbits are not great eating when cooked the regular ways.

I have a pan of water included in my smoker when smoking wild game.

I have talked too the local butcher here about smoking them they haven't smoke any yet but would do it for me .. just have too take some down too him... I don't smoke myself but buddy's do.. and yes they should be good because I have eaten them lots of different ways

just got some Ruffed grouse and Spruce Grouse smoked and they turned out awesome!!!

I have talked too the local butcher here about smoking them they haven't smoke any yet but would do it for me .. just have too take some down too him... I don't smoke myself but buddy's do.. and yes they should be good because I have eaten them lots of different ways

just got some Ruffed grouse and Spruce Grouse smoked and they turned out awesome!!!

I bet they are great!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts