Sleeping bag for Dall Hunt

I was in the nwt in July. It was 60 and a lot of sun. I had a 30 degree bag made by a big mfg company that is proud of their stuff and i struggled to stay warm. I was in AK end of Aug and it was 52-55 and rained almost entirely for 5 days. My 15 degree bag made me warm in 2 min. You can always unzip it or use it for a blanket. It sucks when you can't warm up

I have had my Kuiu for a few years back when they were still giving 30% birthday discounts. Its a 0 degree and has been warm and durable. I used it in a windy blizzard inside my canvas cutter and another time into the low teens and have never been cold. My mother and I camped at 11,000 feet to climb White Mountain and she froze in her similarly rated Feathered Friends and I was just fine. Purely anecdotal and obviously individual tolerances vary, but I can't recommend the FF when you are paying this much for a bag.

Doing late July/early August in Northern British Columbia next year and late August/early September in NWT fir 26.
July/early August I use a 20° rated EE quilt, late August/ early Sept I use a WM terralite. I do have a SG 15° bag but that is an October bag for me in that country. If they are backpack hunts, I go as light as I can knowing that I'm not leaving home without puffy pants and a puffy jacket so you have that available should temps cool off significantly. Personally, I'd rather add layers than buy a single bag for all conditions. I can't stand being hot when I sleep.