• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Silver Bar and Coins for scope

Remmy700

Don't know much about coins but have the following and hoping someone on here can perhaps tell me what I have.

1- Wall Street Mint 10 Troy ounce bar
20- 2012 silver eagle $1 coins
11-1972 thru 1976 dollar pieces not really sure what they are but each of these are in little plastic covers.
Lastly is a set of 20th anniversary American eagle coin set. Each year from 1986 thru 2005. And again these are also in individual plastic cases per coin.

Again I have no idea what this stuff is so any help would be appreciated. Text is fine and I can send pics 850-368-2230

Without seeing some of them its tough to be 100% sure of what you have. You can compare and look at pics/pricing at Kitco. Also sometimes on E-bay. The silver eagle $1 coins are 1 oz of silver and often sell retail for silver spot plus $3 to $4. Silver spot this moment is $19.42 The 10 oz bar is probably real and is about spot plus $1 per oz. Google the 1972 to 76 dollars. Some the 1986 to 05 eagles may have a bit more value.... I buy and sell them all the time at my store and usually just regard them as 1 oz of silver. Bruce

Messages replied to. So looking for a vx3 LR in 4.5-14 with side focus and Cds dials, a vx6 3-18. Pretty open on optics, even a bushy DMR etc. just need something I can crank turrets on. Thanks again for all the interest