• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sightron red dot scope

6.5x300

Excellent condition Sightron red dot scope.

$175 plus $15 S&H

Select one of four different reticles.

Easily seen in full daylight and adjustable for night time shooting. I researched all red dot scopes before purchasing this one and choose it because it was top rated to be seen in bright day light and because of the Sightron name too. Only reason I am selling it now is my attempts to pay bills and pay for up coming holidays.

Made in Japan!

New battery.

Everything works perfect and is good to go!

DWE6dCYl.png

tGKnj6Ql.jpg

X5DkA4cl.jpg

X40RYpPl.jpg

2InLDP4l.jpg

9fJhwHzl.jpg

0CeLruzl.jpg

LoaZFKhl.jpg

Specs from manufacture......

Tube: 33mm - Magnification: 1x - Objective: 27mm - Reticle: Multi4 - Turrets: 1.25 MOA - Eye Relief: Unlimited - FOV: 58' (100 yds) - Length: 5.7 - Weight: 6.3 oz. - Finish: Black Matte - Dot 2 MOA Dot at 50 yards. - Circle Dot 4 MOA center Dot and 37.5 MOA outside to outside Circle at 50 yards. - Crosshair Circle Dot 1 MOA center Dot with 15 MOA outside to outside Circle and a 0.5 MOA Crosshair at 50 yards. - Crosshair Dot Offering a .5 MOA center Dot with a .25 MOA Crosshair at 50 yards. - Lifetime Warranty we are so confident in the quality of our products that Sightron offers a Lifetime Warranty.

I am happy to accept paypal, money order, check or credit card over the phone.

Thank you for looking.

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian

BTSniper llc.
541-436-4095