Sharing hazmat/shipping fees in North Idaho

charliehorse27

Anyone in the North Idaho area looking to order any powder or primers from Powder Valley in the near future? I'd like to get a couple pounds of N565 before it's gone, but don't want to suffer the full brunt of the hazmat and shipping charges for such a small order, and looking for others in the same boat and do a group purchase.

Let me know.

Ya I haven't seen any H1000 online. But if I did see it I would pay a good amount for it! I'm in post falls too but don't know what I really need at the moment for reloading as I hardly even have time to get out and shoot! Second thought, I would pickup some h 4350 and h4831sc.... if those can even be found still.

Last edited:
Ya I haven't seen any H1000 online. But if I did see it I would pay a good amount for it! I'm in post falls too but don't know what I really need at the moment for reloading as I hardly even have time to get out and shoot! Second thought, I would pickup some h 4350 and h4831sc.... if those can even be found still.
Sending you a PM.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.